About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas.....and no credit card bills!

Last year, I overspent for everyone for Christmas......Over $2,100.00 for all those gifts.  I have been tracking my Christmas spending for the past three years.  However, that number spent last year (in 2009) was LOWER than the year before ( in 2008)......Okay, someone hit me over the head, please!!!

This year, I made myself a promise that I would not overspend - I tried to keep on a budget and since I try to follow Dave Ramsey to the best of my ability, I was going to succeed......

Everything has been tallied and I am down more than $700.00 this year as compared to last year!! 

I love budgets and I love numbers and I love knowing that there will be no credit card bills in January!!!

Praise the Lord for this one!!!!

No comments: