About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cheerleading is over.....

....Thank Goodness!

It was a very long season (two seasons, actually) for my daughter!  They had a lot of girls get hurt and a horrible accident on the mat at one competition, so the season didn't end on a high note, but today is picture day and we are done until August!  Looking forward to her senior year and hopefully, I can help out with the squad this coming year.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

At this point in my life, I can finally say I kind of know someone who has a daughter that is a cheerleader. I was not in that clique at school, nor do I have any daughters, so.... :)

Angela said...

I love your eggs on your background.
Hopefully everyone on the squad is recovering and healthy! Cheerleaders
are such athletes. I am glad to hear your daughter is healthy!
Thanks for chatting yesterday and for your sweet comment!
xo, Angela