About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Week

I have a lot going on this week.  My daughter's birthday, a trip to NC, a garden that desperately needs watering and some tending, a chicken coop that needs some cleaning out, some over-the-top extreme temperatures heading this way, a graduation party (I will miss), another birthday party (I will miss) and of course, the ever present workload.  My second son is now home from the Dominican and son number one is still is Italy now enjoying the Adriatic Coast, beaches and a little relaxation from all the "touring spots", and will be home this coming weekend.

If it will be close to 100 degrees here in CT this week, I can only imagine what NC will be like.....

Enjoy your week!  I will be back with pictures of our experience down south - I can't wait!


No comments: