About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, March 18, 2013

So..............Here is what i am thinking....

My friend, Punxsutawney Phil was .....WRONG!  Spring is not here!

We are getting more snow tonight and it has been C.O.L.D.

The weathermen (who are usually wrong, anyway), said we are getting up to five inches of new white stuff, and then some sleet on top of that!  I'll let you know how their forecast was tomorrow.

The extended forecast for the coming week, calls for cold weather.  I am supposed to run a race next week and I really hate running in the cold.

Spring is supposed to start Wednesday this week.......

(God is laughing hysterically!!) :)

(And Punxsutawney Phil should go into hiding!!)




No comments: