About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Horoscope

I never read my horoscope.  I never believed in them, even though my dad read his faithfully every day and sometimes, lived by it!?

This was on yesterday's Yahoo home page for me:

Virgo

8/23-9/22
You need to use some of your terrific energy on small-scale problems like housecleaning or bookkeeping. It's just one of those days when you feel the need to take care of the world around you.
 
 
 
Since I left work  a little early yesterday, because of the snow, I decided to do some housecleaning!  I have been doing bookkeeping up the wazoo lately and needed a change of pace.  And believe me, I would have NEVER done housecleaning if I didn't read it on Yahoo!  But it felt right! 
 
Here's to horoscopes - thinking of you dad!!!  :)

No comments: