About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cookie Swap

We had our annual Cookie Swap last weekend with my girls!   We did it a little different this year.

We went to our local museum (which is an old homestead on a farm) and took the tour.  The house is decorated for Christmas and it was truly beautiful.  My sister and I had been many times in the past, but most of my ladies had not seen it all and didn't know the history.  It's funny how you can live in a town for 20 years or more and not have seen it all.  I still find new things all the time!!  

After the museum tour, we went back to my sister's house where she prepared a lasagna dinner with salad and bread and wine!!   It was a feast and then after the feast, came the cookies.  There were seven different kinds this time!  I don't have pictures of the cookies, but I have one of the girls!

No comments: