About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Afghan

Two years ago, my sister gave me a ton of yarn.  I did make one afghan with it!

But she also gave me a bunch of granny squares - some were already sewn together and some were just singular.  I put them together in a "sort of" pattern and then put a border on them.

It came out pretty good!  It didn't cost me a dime and it only took about six hours of my time last weekend!  

Here is a picture of it folded up in quarters.  It will cover a twin or full bed.  I think I will give it to my son if he decides to buy a house.

No comments: