About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, October 16, 2015

Another mushroom

My Brother brought me a puffball mushroom.  I had never seen it in my life - it was really awesome!
 This is the mushroom before I peeled it.  I have never had to peel a mushroom before!
 This is the mushroom - as white as snow after peeling.  I put a can next to it to show the size.
 I then sliced it.  Recipes said I could sauté it or put it into soup.  I sautéed it in a little olive oil and butter.  I froze it for use for another time.  I really don't know what I am going to do with it.  It says it can be used like tofu.  And since I haven't cooked tofu in over 21 years, I am not really sure anymore!!

No comments: