About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, January 8, 2010

Zumba

I did another Zumba class today. I am helping my friend Sue, with her new class. She is an excellent instructor and everyone is having a lot of fun and sweating (which are two important factors in Zumba fitness).

I did three classes this week, I'm tired, but I feel great.

Looking forward to starting my own class in March.

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

A co-worker mentioned a Zumba class that's going to start near us. I offered to try it if she wants to go. She's thinking about it....

Congrats on passing the CPR test, and best wishes for teaching!

Maria said...

Thank you, Farmgal!

Give Zumba a try - it is a lot of fun!