About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, February 25, 2011

Freebies

Just so that you know that this POST works.  I also use this site and this site.

Since Saturday, I have received free in the mail:

Breathe Right Strips (two sets)
Dog Food (which is for the cats)
Teeth Whitener (one set)
Pull-ups (for the trips)
Bayer Aspirin
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Body Lotion (small bottle)

There is so much other information on coupons and getting money for surveys and all different things that I don't use on these sites also....but you might use them.  Check them out!

No comments: