About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cold and snow??

Well, we are supposed to get some snow tomorrow, not sure how much yet. I made a few decisions, though.

I can't go shopping, because I just don't have enough time this week, so the nieces and nephews and God children are getting money. Tomorrow, I will finish my last two hand made gifts. Start wrapping and start my cookies. If there is snow on Sunday, I'll stay home and bake more and clean (something that is long overdue!).

I'll know more in the morning........

No comments: