About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NYC

Last Scene of the Spectacular
Dinner at the Irish Pub.
The Rockettes
The Tree at Rockefeller Center with my mom and daughter in front!

For Christmas, I gave my daughter and my mom tickets to the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall. The three of us took the train in very early this morning and got to walk around a little before the show started at 9:00 am. I had not been to the show since Hope was about three or four years old. She is now 15, so it had been a while. It was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed every second of it - those Rockettes are just amazing. The weather in NYC was about 50 degrees, beautiful blue skies, sunny and just perfect! The tree at Rockafeller Center was beautiful (someday, I'm going to skate there). We visited St. Patrick's Cathedral, Sak's Fifth Avenue, Times Square and just did some walking. We had lunch at a little Irish Pub called Langan's and I was so glad we found it. Three generations spending some quality time together - what could be more perfect!

No comments: