About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

I wish everyone a very Happy and Blessed New Year with health and prosperity and lots of love in 2010.

I will be spending some time at my parents tonight early for dinner and then around 8:30, I'll be heading to a friends house for a glass of wine and some games and some laughs.

I hope to be home by 12:05 - warm and toasty in my bed (with the heated mattress pad- best invention since sliced bread). And I think I'll sleep in tomorrow. At least until 7:00 when the chickens need to be fed :)

No comments: