About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, February 23, 2015

Bunco

After the chocolate party, this weekend, we (my card friends and a few others) played Bunco!

I had heard of it before, but I never played it and didn't even know what was involved in it.

But I loved it!

We played with eight people (you have to play in increments of four) and there was only two people who had ever played before, so there were a lot of newbies!  I didn't win anything, but I really enjoyed it.  It is somewhat similar to Yahtzee, but not really!  LOL!  You play for ones and twos and threes, etc.  You constantly switch tables (which I loved because you are not just sitting on your bums all night!), you yell Bunco and you throw (pass around) a holder of money - our holder was a stuffed dog!  There is little bunco and big bunco and bell ringing and a head table and I just can't explain it all - You HAVE to be there!

So I plan on having a bunco party of my own soon.  I don't think I can run it alone, so I'll have to have help, but I definitely want everyone to learn it!

I understand some Bunco parties have themes!  This one that I attended did not have a theme as it was a beginner lesson, but I think a theme is a good idea!


No comments: