About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chocolate Party

I have now been to two DOVE Chocolate Discovery Parties.  If you are a chocoholic like me - you will love these parties.  Every product contains chocolate or cocoa and some of the products  you wouldn't believe.  Chocolate rubs for meat, cocoa BBQ sauce, of course, chocolate covered cherries, blueberries and cranberries!

At this party, I purchased chocolate martini mix (I had tried it previously and it is delicious!) and truffle hot cocoa!   We sampled cocoa salsa (excellent), chocolate mousse, chocolate monkey bread (to die for!) chocolate covered and cinnamon dusted almonds and one more thing that I can't remember!!  

I can't wait to try the monkey bread for myself because if you have never had it before, it is delicious for both a dessert and/or breakfast!




No comments: