About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, March 6, 2015

Another Day with Hope! And Murphy's Law....

Well the bad news is that at midnight last night, my daughter got a text saying Delta cancelled her flight again!  The good news is that we get to spend this evening together at a cheerleading competition!!

They rebooked her on another flight tomorrow afternoon and if that doesn't get out, then she will drive with her friend on Sunday.  I hate the snow.  I truly hate it.

And here is the irony....The Iditarod in Alaska had to be moved further north due to conditions in Alaska being too warm and because of a lack of snow!!!  And that, my friends, is Murphy's law!  

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Murphy has certainly had his way with us this winter ;) I'm glad you got the extra day with your daughter, even if it changed her travel plans.
I'm looking forward to warmer weather next week!!!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.