About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, March 21, 2015

NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting

Something I have been wanting to do in a while is learn to shoot a gun.  Hubby bought me a gun a couple of years ago and it has been sitting in the safe waiting to be used.

I am now going to take the course to learn about pistol shooting.  I start on Sunday.

Yes, it is a pink .38 special, real and dangerous.  This is not a toy.  I am taking it seriously.  I have to read the entire book before I take the class.  I will let you know if I pass the test.

No comments: