About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Sunday

Slept in (a little). I love when we get the extra hour of sleep!!

Taught CCD, went to pick up Nonni and took her to church, then the cemetary. Came home and cooked the eggplant that I made last night for dinner today (Nonni folded my laundry - love her for that!) Relaxed for a little while, took my daughter to her Confirmation practice, went to a wake, came home and blogged and now I'm off to work on a sewing project.. Oh and I made two loaves of bread......

And no eggs, yet again......

No comments: