About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was my errand day, cleaning day, cooking day and spend some time with the kids day!

Sunday was church with Nonni, back to my house for an early Turkey dinner as we won't be with Nonni for Thanksgiving this year. We spend Thanksgiving with my family not my husbands. Then my mother-in-law came over for something to eat and to have some apple pie. My first time for Apple Pie in a long time. I used some fresh apples and one jar of my canned apple pie filling. It was THE best pie I ever made.....And it went fast!!!!

Then out the door to sell some gold jewelry for my mom and sister. I have already sold all my old gold last year so I had none left. They both got nice checks.

What happened to the Steelers? I can't even watch them anymore - just horrible.

Then home to the hot tub with my husband. We haven't used it as much in the past few months. We have both been very busy. But winter is our favorite time to use it. We spent 45 minutes just enjoying the beautiful evening!

Then back in to the house, made my third loaf of bread of the weekend and folded three more loads of laundry (Nonni had done two for me this afternoon). Yep, my boys are home - and I still have a load in the washer and the dryer....

Watched one of my favorite shows - The Amazing Race - no one left the show this week- no elimination this week..... And now I am ready for bed....

No comments: