About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tidbits...

Just had a great Zumba workout with Sue! Congrats to her as she just got certified for Zumba and passed her CPR exam!!! And has two new jobs lined up.

Rick is home from college for a week - Yeah! Dominic comes home tomorrow for a week!

All is right with the world, when my kids are home!

Tomorrow is work all day and go shopping for new shoes in the evening...Wedding next Friday and I need a pair of shoes to match the new dress! The boys need new winter coats, so heading to Burlington Coat Factory too! Saturday, I get my next CSA and Sunday is church with Nonni, a nice Sunday dinner with my whole family and then off to a gold selling party....should be fun!

No comments: