About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nothing new

I haven't written in a while.....Here are some of the things that I have been up to....
  • I got out all my son's college graduation party invitations - Yes, I've invited 130 people!!
  • Working, working, working, working and working...
  • I got all my jobs done so that this weekend, I can go away and not have to worry about any of my work...phew!!!
  • I finished one account this morning, I have a Fashion Show meeting tonight and tomorrow is a Library Board meeting and teaching my last Zumba class for a week.
  • I leave Thursday night for a little R & R for the weekend.
  • Praying......
I have a lot on my plate right now.  I'll try to post more, but I can't promise anything for a week or so.....However, I will have pictures of my daughter at her Fashion Show next week.  She is wearing a beautiful sundress from Lizy B's of Hamden with cute silver sparkly shoes....

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I hope you have a great vacation, get to relax and kick back for a bit. It sounds like you'll need the rest for the graduation party!

Best wishes for your daughter in the show, too.

And thanks for the tip on the PBS series - I found the website!

Have fun!