About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, April 9, 2010

College years

My oldest son only has one more month at Uconn....then he is officially a college graduate.  Oh my goodness!!!  It has been a rough four years but he managed and he succeeded and he will graduate with a BS in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice......he wants to be a police officer.....The road wasn't always smooth but he still managed it in four years.  I am very, very proud of him.

Let's talk about  money....But then again, let's don't!!   Why is college so freaking expensive?  And this is a state school....Not a private University. 

I can't even talk about my second son yet......He is a junior at Uconn and has one more year.....cha-ching...

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Congrats and best wishes to your son. I'm sure he'll find employment in his chosen field.

Congrats also to mom and dad for surviving the college years!