About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Italian Potato Salad

This is an easy recipe!

I have never measured it in my life as I just go by look and taste, but I'll do my best to figure out the amounts used.


Italian Potato Salad

5 lb bag of potatoes (I honestly never even looked what kind I bought)
Parsley - 1/2 cup chopped, but not minced
Garlic - minced about 1/2 cup, but I like garlic, so you can use less
Red wine vinegar, no other kind and preferably home made
Olive oil - I have made it with canola, but I no longer use canola

Cook the  potatoes until they are tender but definitely not mushy!
Cool them.

In a bowl, add potatoes, Parsley and garlic, red wine vinegar and oil.  Use the oil and vinegar the way you would dress a salad, with maybe a little extra on the bottom.  In all fairness, if you make it the day before, you will have to add more oil and vinegar because the potatoes absorb it.

Salt and pepper to taste!  So simple!

No comments: