About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PYO Season coming soon

I just called Jones Tree Farm, our local PYO farm for strawberries/blueberries/pumpkins, etc. 
Strawberries should be ready the first week of June!

I never had time to go picking either strawberries or blueberries last year (most unfortunately).  I had run out of strawberry jam last year and I am using my last blueberry jam jar (from two years ago) now, so I can't wait to go picking this year! 

I'll be calling the farm hotline periodically and will hopefully get to the farm the first week of picking! 

If anyone wants to go on lunch hour, let me know....Otherwise, I'll go on a Sunday morning! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like fun! If I was closer... :)