About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The March Project

My attempt at gardening has been half hearted and not very successful.  Although, I am proud of my tomatoes and peas and beans.  The squash and pumpkin have been far less than stellar.





So this year, I am sticking with what works.  Tomatoes, beans, onions and I'm throwing some carrots into the mix!   If these new heirloom seeds do the trick, I will be very happy.

This is the first time that I'll be starting my plants from seeds in March to go in the ground in May.

I am hoping for success.


No comments: