About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Birthday!

This week is one of my best friend's 50th Birthday.

The eight group friends (we call ourselves a mental health group) got together as we try to do often (but never often enough!) and went out for dinner and then to my house.  I forgot my camera at the restaurant, so I will need to add pictures of dinner and of cake!

But this is us at my home later, eating and drinking more, and laughing......

You know it is a great night, when you can say you laughed for 5-1/2 hours and your cheeks hurt the next day!

Love you guys!



1 comment:

TheYvetteRene said...

You guys look great! Tell Chris I said hello. :)