About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter

Here are a few pictures from our holiday (HOLY Day!)

These are the kids......My nephew brought home six friends from college; my oldest son had already gone to work and my youngest was still at college - it was too far to come home for three days!  But these were all the rest of the nieces/nephews/cousins!

Here are the adults taking the photos.
 These are some of the adults that were at dinner.  It was so cold not everyone came outside!
And this is my boy with the biggest chocolate Easter Egg that we could buy at the store!  And the chocolate was from Italy and it was so good.....really good milk chocolate (and I don't like milk chocolate!).

No comments: