About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days

8.  I am grateful to my sister who gave me a large bag full of pears.  We ate quite a lot and then I made some delicious pear sauce with the rest!  However, I never got a chance to can it, as my son ate it all!!   I'm still grateful!

9. I am grateful to my sister-in-law who gave me five beautiful eggplants!  I fried eggplant all morning on Sunday and made three trays!  One for dinner on Sunday, one to my son, and one for the freezer! 

10.  I am grateful to my hens who have been consistently giving me four eggs a day!  I know with the cold weather and the shortened days coming up, that I will be getting fewer eggs.  But for now, I'll take what I can get! 

I love fresh, organic veggies and fruits!!



No comments: