About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Party

My son through a Halloween party right before Halloween.  People were really, really creative with their costumes.

 Roman princess and Soldier
 Some kind of crazy monster (my brother)
 A Softball Umpire (hubby)
 Barbie and Ken (most creative!)
 My future daughter in law's side of the family
 My son and his fiance Sam
 Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
 My mother in law!!!!!
 Colin Kaepernick and his coach (brother and sister in laws)

 Duck Dynasty and his wife Miss Kay (she was he and he was she)
 My two nephews (Superman and the ghost)

No comments: