About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 19, 2014

Zumba

I had to stop teaching the after school Zumba classes because of the new job (timing wasn't right).

However, while I was in Naples, I received a call from another instructor who was hurt and needed a sub through mid-January!  I accepted as I know I can handle four classes a week now.

And after the Naples vacation and eating out quite a bit, AND the cookie swap, AND the Christmas parties, I am happy to be teaching four classes a week!!  LOL

Let me know if anyone wants a new schedule!

No comments: