About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blogging

I have been told by my daughter and wonderful friends that I need to get back to blogging ~ and they are right!!

Life gets in the way, as usual!!

Lots to talk about over the last month!

As you know, I took a job in October after a four month layoff.  After I took the job, I was immediately offered another position (one that I would have loved), but I declined because I had just started the new job.  However, once I realized that it was not a good fit for me at this new firm, I called the person who offered me the second job and asked if it was still available and lo and behold, it was!!!   The starting date wasn't until mid-December though and I figured I should do the right thing and tell the first job that it wasn't working out for me and let them know I would be leaving.  I figured they would walk me out the door immediately.  However, they wanted me to stay....so I stayed until December 2nd.

Hubby and I had booked a trip in June for Florida, so that worked out for us and we just got back from Naples (my happy place).  More on that trip later.

I started the new job as soon as I got back from Florida last week and it is fast paced and fun and hard work and everything I thought it would be!!   So that is where I am at today!

Thank you for asking..I have some blogs to make up for (Naples, cookie swap, Christmas prep, My daughter came home for Christmas!!, etc), so I am going to try to catch up!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Congrats on the new job! Happy Holidays!