About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, October 9, 2015

Accident

Hubby had an accident last week.  He is fine, thank goodness.  It was a freak thing.  He was parked (or so he thought) in front of my moms house, watching my nephew put up an Estate Sale sign.  We were all on the porch or in the house and we heard a CRASH.  He had put his foot on the gas to get out of the car (that wasn't actually in park) and slammed into my niece's little Honda.  Would you believe because of the age and value of our car, that they are going to total it!  My niece's car is getting fixed (again).  This is the third time that someone has rear ended her little "Bambi".

You can't make this stuff up folks.


No comments: