About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Estate Sales

For the past two weekends, we have been having Estate Sales of all of my mom's stuff....and there is soooooooo much!

We did not even put a dent in the things that she has, so at this point, we are putting them out on the street and giving them away.  We also have been donating boxes and boxes and boxes to My Sister's Place, a second hand shop.  I also have now packed away nine boxes of "Box Lots' that are going to go to an auction house.  A friend of the family is also going to take a LOT of items to his business to try to sell.  But some days, I feel like there is no end.

I never knew a person could have so much stuff.  It is over whelming!  

So, that is why I haven't been writing much.  I have been pricing and re-pricing, moving furniture, boxing up items and just keeping busy.

The radon test passed and the home inspection wasn't half as bad as we thought it would be!  Things are looking up!

Tomorrow, the real estate agent and I are  meeting a gas man, to see what it will take to convert to gas heat and/or put in a new furnace.

Please keep praying for this sale to go through.  Thank you!!


No comments: