About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Free Zumba

We had our Free Zumba Fitness Class last night.  I can say without reservation that it was a success.  78 people came.  I thought MAYBE 60 people would come.  I was a little off!!!

It was a great night.  I believe we got a lot of positive feed back.  The youngest person there was 14 and the oldest was probably in her 70's.  So we had the gamut of ages and they all participated and sweated and enjoyed. 

Next week we start regular classes.  It looks as if Wednesday is going to be very busy.  We will see how the other days of the week make out. 

If anyone is interested in Zumba, you can go to http://www.zumba.com/ to find a class close to where you live.  Bring sneakers, a large water bottle and a towel for the sweat....and prepare to have fun!!!!!

No comments: