About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm tired.

Let's see what happened this past weekend.  Saturday was cleaning the house, and making deoderant, attending a cheerleading competition, and my brother's birthday party (my brother-in-law's birthday, too)  Happy Birthday to Chris and Danny!!!!  Church on Sunday with Nonni, then a 90th birthday party for an aunt.  I got to see my other two aunts and my first cousin who I don't see very often, so it was a very enjoyable afternoon.  Rushed home, got changed and did a Zumba session with Lauren, came home showered and watched the rest of the Olympics AND Amazing Race.  Monday...worked all day 8-5, ran home ate, went to the Derby Public Library and did a free workshop for Zumba from 6;30 to 7:30, drove to Seymour and went to work at the church until 9:30.  Just got home took a shower and while my hubby is watching his show, I'm posting.  I just haven't had much time.  My niece Mary lost her basketball game tonight.  By two points......  She is all done now, but what a high school senior year she has had....And she just got the call that she made all state cheerleading too.  One very talented, very beautiful girl.....Congrats Mary!!!!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

Sounds busy! How do you make deoderant? I have been wanting to try that.