About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff

So, a lot happens every day and I just don't have time to post.....This week, in brief:


  • Chickens are laying every day - three chickens, three eggs.  Next week, I get my babies.....I will be raising my own chickens in an incubator with my dad.  I can only handle six at a time, so he will take the rest.  Can't wait to see them...Black Sex-linked is the breed?
  • Took Nonni to Stations of the Cross on Friday....she is just too cute.  She did fabulous and will be with us again tomorrow.  
  • Taught three classes of Zumba Fitness this week.  Two were by myself and one with Lauren.  It was an awesome week and I hope everyone enjoys the new sessions.  I only went to one of Sue's classes this week.  I just didn't have the time.
  • I raked and cleaned the yard and am waiting patiently for spring to come tomorrow.  I love this time of year.  I cleaned the house today too, but mostly, I was outside.
  • Getting the area ready for the new shed.  We went and looked at them today.  Found a mini-barn...so cute.  10 x 14 with plenty of room for everything.  We will order it this week and it will be here by the end of April.....perfect timing!
  • God was good as he always is and answered some prayers of mine.  Praise the Lord. 
  • Hanging the laundry outside is just good for the soul!  Three days now!!
  • Hubby got a gift certificate for his birthday, so he took me and Elizabeth out for dinner tonight and I didn't have to cook and it was wonderful.
  • Teaching CCD tomorrow.  I think a post will be forthcoming on this subject.  I hope it goes well tomorrow. 
  • My son is re-taking the test for the police dept, so he was up at the crack of dawn this morning.  Hubby made him breakfast and off he went at 6:30 am.  He passed the first part today, and goes for the second part on Monday.  He did not get the last position that he was up for, so he has to re-start the whole process.  He is hopeful that this will be his year.
  • Looking forward to our summer vacation trip to Florida in June.  I keep looking at the Universal Studios site on the web and getting info on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at IOA.  I can't wait!!!! 
That has been the week so far.  I'm tired and will go to bed early after I prepare my CCD lesson for tomorrow.  Buona notte!!!!

No comments: