About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

CCD Service Project

I have decided (with the help of my sister in law) on the service project for our CCD class. 

We wil be collecting for our troops over seas.  The name of the group is give2thetroops.org and I have given the kids/parents a list of things that are needed.  We will be collecting until December 5th and then a local police dept. is going to send all our donations to our troops. 

Class this weekend is going to focus on the parts of the Mass, what to do at mass, how to act/behave at mass (at least for a 4th grader!)  and also two chapters from our book.....

No comments: