About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The weekend in Pittsburgh

How many times can I say that I love the City of Pittsburgh!!

I so enjoy all there is to see and do!  This time we took the tour of U Pitt.  We all enjoyed learning about the school and the town and their academic/athletic and all other programs.  The campus was nice.  It is an urban campus and not as much green space as I would like, but we are going to take my daughter there next August to see a few schools in the area.  We will see if she likes it.

Station Square is always fun and even though we were many, many miles from home, we met people from our own home town in the Station Square Mall.......it is a small world.....

We stayed outside the city this time, and found a beautiful church (we find a new one, every time we go!)

And of course, our trip wouldn't be complete without dinner at Lidia's.  I bought my niece her new children's book there and it is signed!

And last but not least, the Steelers won!  It doesn't get any better than that!

Thank you Tony and Debbie for another wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I'm glad it all went well - including the game :)

Have a great holiday!