About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, November 5, 2010

First FALL CSA

Check out this list....It is very exciting!

2 winter squashes ( I received two that I have no idea what they are - researching google - just found out it is a delicata (yellow with green stripes) heirloom variety)
2 lbs of sweet potatoes
2 large eggplant (they were small)
3 sweet peppers
tomatoes (2)
2 heads of broccoli
2 kohlrabis
2 bunches of radishes
1 lb bag of asian greens ( did not get these)
1 head of lettuce
2 heads of escarole

Added to the list was a pumpkin and then also a huge orange hubbard squash!

Edited after I picked up the CSA (in red).

No comments: