About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, November 12, 2010

CSA Friday - 2nd for the Fall

Here is what I will be getting today.  I will update after lunch if I get anything different or extra!

I am looking forward to this week!

2 winter squashes ( Two butternut squash)
2 lbs of sweet potatoes
4 sweet peppers
1/2lb of carrots
1 head of broccoli (huge)
1 bunch of radishes
1 lb turnips
1 bunch of kale or collards or turnip greens greens (I got Kale)
2 heads of escarole
1 dozen eggs ( I substituted tomatoes)
a few gourds (Three decorative)

A turban squash and The edible Nutmeg magazine.






1 comment:

Farming On Faith said...

Yes~ I have a few tomatoes that look like that but we are getting hard freezes now. Winter has arrived!

Have a lovely day.