About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cyrus - at one year old!

Our puppy turned one year old on January 2nd!

He still drives me nuts, he sheds more than I can handle, I still am not a dog person, but everyone loves him and he is actually a very good dog!

Here he is when we first got him:


And here he is today!

He weighs about 75 lbs....

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Puppies don't stay small for very long, do they! :)

Maryanne said...

Happy Birthday Cyrus - you're a great dog - Delaney will have to come over to play with you soon.