About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, January 9, 2012

Guess what I watched last night?

Out of respect for my husband, I didn't blog last night....but today is a different story!

So, so, so excited that the Bronco's won!! 
Don't get me wrong, I love the Steelers, but I love an underdog MORE! 

What a game! 

My daughter didn't know which way to turn.  The Steelers are HER team, but she has been in love with Tebow for a while now (as in love as a 17 year old can be!) - so funny.......

I know I've talked about him in a few blog posts, so does everyone know who Tebow is today? Hmmm?

No comments: