About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Posting (or lack thereof!)

I know I have been lax in my posting!  I had good intentions of posting pictures of my sister's big 40th and of a couple of other events, but then I got sick!  And that seems to change everything, doesn't it.  And in the middle of being sick, a new Zumba session started - and that always throws me off!

Anyway, I'll be back with lots pictures this weekend.....Tag Sale, Prom, More Chicken eggs, Church Wine and Cheese Party, labels for our wine, etc.

Lots of good stuff coming up!!

Thanks for hanging in there!

1 comment:

TheYvetteRene said...

I was wondering...

Sure glad you're feeling better. Being sick sucks rocks.