- Two banana breads from the six over ripe bananas I had been saving in the freezer
- Raspberry-jalapeno jam from the second to last bag of raspberries and the last bag of the jalapenos from the CSA last year (both were frozen) - 5 half pints
- More stock from the bag of chicken necks and gizards and bones that were in the freezer from my last order of chickens from the farm.
- Lard - I have had fat in the freezer for a while and I have been dying to try to render the lard. It is still in the crock pot as I type, so I'm not sure how it will come out.
- Going for walks with the dog! I have the most beautiful park at the top of my street and I never have the time to get there and enjoy the beauty! This weekend, I did!
- I got a new phone! My old one was slowly dying and on my last dog walk, it fell out of pocket and the inside screen no longer worked! The old lasted for four years and I'm hoping this new one will last the same!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
They say, "When the cat's away....."
Well the hubby is away and although, I haven't been playing, I have been doing things this weekend that I put off for way too long.....