About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Holy Week

I wish you all a very beautiful Holy Week.  This is my favorite week.  A culmination of everything I believe and I enjoy all the celebrations and activities and the solemness of the church.

Holy Thursday Procession
Good Friday Faith Walk
Good Friday Veneration
Good Friday Race for Cancer
Living Stations
Holy Saturday Blessing of the Food
Easter Vigil (for my grandparents)
And Sunrise services (if they are held this year!)

Happy Passover to all my Jewish friends.

Go out and enjoy your church's (or temple's, or whatever you believe) activities for this week.  Even if you attend one celebration - you won't be sorry that you did.

No comments: