About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, March 9, 2013

See you in 8 weeks again.

As many of you know, this is my daughter's first year of college.  It has worked out this year, that we get to see her every eight weeks.  She was home for her spring break this past week (she got to see Storm Saturn) and now she is on her way back to the airport.  (I didn't post much this week as I was spending time with her).  We will see her again, when she finishes her freshman year in 8 more weeks.   We went out for lunch before her departure..........

May cannot come fast enough for me (and for her, she cannot wait to get back down south to warm temperatures!).

1 comment:

Julia said...

Great pic!