About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, July 12, 2013

CSA Week 6

Here is what we are getting:

Full share:

2 bunches of collard greens
2 kohlrabi
1 bunch of Swiss chard
1 bunch of dandelion greens
1 head of escarole
1 lb. bunch of beets
4 lbs. of Cucumbers
2 lbs. of Squash or zucchini
1 lb. bag of beans (green or yellow)
1 head of lettuce
1 bunch of kale (curly or toscano)
2 bunches of hakurei
1 head of cabbage
 
Our first collards of the season.  I was holding out on a pound of bacon from our farm pig to make collard greens.  I can't wait!  (yes, I'm weird!)

No comments: