About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, July 12, 2013

Festival Weekend!

This weekend is our church's festival.  There are lots of food vendors coming in and crafters and kids play areas and a dj/band!

My friend Maryanne and I are in charge of the 50/50 raffle again!  We will have three raffles per night, one every1-1/2 hours!  It should be good weather and hopefully, we will sell a lot of tickets! 

Wish us luck!

I can't wait for a fried dough!!!!!  Yum!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Church fairs are one of my favorite summer things! I hope yours does well on the raffle, and that the weather is good for the weekend :)

Sorry to read about the a/c, but you'll like the floor model unit. Mine works great for this small space and costs less to run than the central air :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!