About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 5, 2013

And another one bites the dust.....

I guess that is the way it works sometimes.....Things are flowing nicely, life is good and then bang! No Air conditioning!!  And then Bang!  No refrigerator!

Although the A/C is not always a necessity, the refrigerator is!  The service man says it is the compressor and it would be cheaper to buy a brand new one than to get this old one fixed!  So........off to the appliance store!  We have looked at so many models that my head is spinning.

I really wanted the French door style, but because of the height of the cabinet, I can't get it!  I can get a very small french door style, but it would not look good in that space, so I have to get another side by side!  And hubby has to have the water and ice in the door (it is the only thing he asked for)!

We really thought the stove and microwave would go first as those are the oldest appliances, so we had been savings for the stove/microwave expense......

They say it comes in threes.......I'm hoping it doesn't!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Ouch! I hope you found out it was broken before anything spoiled! Good luck on your search for a replacement.