About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 6, 2013

CSA - Week 14

Here is what we are getting this week:

Full Share:
8 ears of corn
2 lbs. of zucchini and/or yellow squash
2 large eggplant
2 large sweet peppers
1 lb. of cucumbers
4 lbs. of tomatoes
1 lb. broccoli
1/2 lb. of green or yellow beans
2 bunches of kale
 
It is another banner week for the Stone Gardens Farm!!!!
 
My sister and I will split this one.  Last week, I got the whole CSA box and I still have some of the tomatoes, but I made a wonderful minestrone with most of the other vegetables!  We had the corn at our family night dinner.  I'm not sure what I'll get from this box, but I think I see more eggplant in my future.  I made eggplant burritos this past week, which were surprisingly, excellent! 
 
 

No comments: